search, semantic, classification, svd, e14, analysis, latent | View Comments
i've been trying to get a deeper understanding of latent semantic analysis for awhile now.last week i came to the conclusion the other way to truly understand would be to start from the ground upso here goes; mat's guide to latent semantic analysis via the singular value decomposition (for dummies)...
- latent semantic analysis via the singular value decomposition (for dummies)
- semi supervised naive bayes
- statistical synonyms
- round the world tweets
- decomposing social graphs on twitter
- do it yourself statistically improbable phrases
- should i burn it?
- the median of a trillion numbers
- deduping with resemblance metrics
- simple supervised learning / should i read it?
- audioscrobbler experiments
- chaoscope experiment