e13, semi supervised, naive bayes | View Comments
experiment 13; a test of semi supervised naive bayes for text classification is complete.semi supervised algorithms seem to work pretty well and i can see how they are a huge benefit for text classification where you can have an enormous corpus but not enough time to label it all......
semi supervised, naive bayes, machine learning | View Comments
here's a great lecture from tom mitchell about document classification using a semi supervised version of naive bayes.semi supervised algorithms only require some of the training examples to be labeled and are able to make use of any unlabelled ones, very common when we have a huge corpus.i've started an experiment brewing to test this out by porting some previous naive bayes work i did to use this semi supervised scheme and will published it when it's done.cool stuff!!...
- latent semantic analysis via the singular value decomposition (for dummies)
- semi supervised naive bayes
- statistical synonyms
- round the world tweets
- decomposing social graphs on twitter
- do it yourself statistically improbable phrases
- should i burn it?
- the median of a trillion numbers
- deduping with resemblance metrics
- simple supervised learning / should i read it?
- audioscrobbler experiments
- chaoscope experiment