lectures, statistics, stanford, machine learning | View Comments
i'm amazed by how much great content is on youtube, how could you NOT learn something!?13 x 1hr Statistical Aspects of Data Mining (Stats 202)20 x 1hr Machine Learning...
- latent semantic analysis via the singular value decomposition (for dummies)
- semi supervised naive bayes
- statistical synonyms
- round the world tweets
- decomposing social graphs on twitter
- do it yourself statistically improbable phrases
- should i burn it?
- the median of a trillion numbers
- deduping with resemblance metrics
- simple supervised learning / should i read it?
- audioscrobbler experiments
- chaoscope experiment