based on my three strikes rule i wrote a talk on the map interpretation of neural attention.it starts with the first NLP problem i saw where attention was used, goes through the way i think about attention in...
this post is part of my three-strikes-rule series; the third time someone asks me about something, i have to write it up>>> import numpy as np>>> from sklearn.metrics import *consider an 5 way classifier with varying level of...
this post is part of my three-strikes-rule series; the third time someone asks me about something, i have to write it upwhen training a model we often want to weight instances differently to reflect either ...
this post is part of my three-strikes-rule series; the third time someone asks me about something, i have to write it upif we start with a simple model and run some data through it before it's trained ...
bnn : counting bees with a rasp pi
drivebot : learning to do laps with reinforcement learning and neural nets
wikipedia philosophy : do all first links on wikipedia lead to philosophy?
cartpole++ : deep RL hacking with a complex 3d cart pole environment
malmomo : deep RL hacking on minecraft with malmo
some papers from my time at google research / brain...
- Natural Questions: a Benchmark for Question Answering Research
- Using Simulation and Domain Adaptation to Improve Efficiency of Deep Robotic Grasping
- WikiReading: A Novel Large-scale Language Understanding Task over Wikipedia
my honours thesis
the co-evolution of cooperative behaviour (1997) evolving neural nets with genetic algorithms for communication problems.
- latent semantic analysis via the singular value decomposition (for dummies)
- semi supervised naive bayes
- statistical synonyms
- round the world tweets
- decomposing social graphs on twitter
- do it yourself statistically improbable phrases
- should i burn it?
- the median of a trillion numbers
- deduping with resemblance metrics
- simple supervised learning / should i read it?
- audioscrobbler experiments
- chaoscope experiment